Monday, August 8, 2011

Riding Bicycle in Cuenca Ecuador




Rachel and I have survived nearly a year of riding our bicycles in heavy traffic in Cuenca, Ecuador and every day we love it a little more.  It is a convenient, healthy exercise that gets you where you are going nearly as fast and in some cases faster than any other means of public transportation.  We have written numerous times of our adventures on bicycle here but I've never given my readers a 'how to' guide.  Please click the link below and if you have time, please comment on the Suite 101 site so that I can have some feedback.  Thanks!!!

http://www.suite101.com/content/bicycling-in-cuenca-ecuador-a383105



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I would like to communicate with Jim anbd Rachelle about Cotacachi.
Could you e-mail me? Thanks.
labsandlimos@live.ca

Anonymous said...

What is Suite 101?

Denise
Charlotte NC